Located on the ridge fronting the Tagaytay Highlands golf course, the Woodlands occupies 26 hectares of cinematic rolling terrain and offers panoramic views of The Country Club complex and the scenic countryside. The community features log cabin homes inspired from North American mountain retreats, which are well-designed and ergonomically laid out. Each log cabin exhibits a distinctly rustic but elegant lodge look that sets it apart from other Tagaytay Highlands residential homes.
Headlining Tagaytay Highlands’ log cabin communities is The Woodlands that occupies 26 hectares of a cinematic rolling terrain. Located on the ridge fronting the Highlands Golf Clubhouse, it offers a panoramic view of the Country Club complex, the breathtaking golf course and the scenic countryside. Live truly close to nature, surrounded by thousands of pine trees with a cool, mountaintop atmosphere at The Woodlands. The community consists of authentic North American log cabins, well-designed and ergonomically laid out, featuring Western red cedar which is a sturdy hardwood that emits a refreshing clean mountain scent from the highlands of Canada and the Northwestern United States.
Each cabin features a distinct rustic, hunting lodge look from the knife-finished logs. The Woodlands homes also feature maintenance-free roofs, wipe-and-shine hardwood floors, and with remote control-operated air conditioning units.
- A community of authentic North American log cabins sitting on approximately 26 hectares of rolling terrain
- Has a total of 163 constructed log cabin units
- Single-family and multi-family residential units
- A single-family is composed of either a four-bedroom luxury model, approx. 240 square meters, or a three-bedroom classic with approximately 350 square meters of total living space
- A multi-family residential unit is a three-storey house consisting of four independent, self-contained residences comprising of two 1-bedroom units (approx. 120 square meters) and two 2-bedroom units (approx. 165 square meters)
- Water heaters
- Entrance and carport lightings
- Exclusive gate with 24-hour security
- Abundant water supply
- Underground utilities
- In-house landscaping
- Full housekeeping services
|Construction Team:||Belle Construction Team|
|Design Team:||GPE Consultants
EM2 Partners (site development)