- 18 challenging holes of golf
- locker rooms with therapeutic and shiatsu body massage, sauna, 224 lockers for male guests and 72 lockers for female guests
- fully-stocked pro shop
- a cable car system that whisks golfers from the 9th and 18th holes to the 1st and 10th tees, as well as to the Golf Clubhouse on weekdays except Tuesdays, from 10am to 5pm; and Saturdays and Sundays, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Highlands Golfer’s Lounge serving international cuisines
- Specialty restaurants and function rooms
- Antique and Curiosity Shop
- Art Gallery
About the Golf Course
Designed by renowned American golf architect Richard Bigler, the 18-hole Tagaytay Highlands golf course seamlessly blends man-made ingenuity with the natural contours of the Tagaytay landscape, resulting in a variety of daring challenges-like our 13th tee, which is situated no less than 84 meters above the green, and our 18th hole, which poses the test of a 150-yard-wide gully.
- par-70, 6119-yard course
- myriad challenges, including five man-made lakes, sand traps, and dramatic elevation differences
- reciprocity arrangement with Tagaytay Midlands Golf Club
- rolling Tifton 419 fairways and elevated Tifdwarf greens
- breathtaking views of Taal Lake, Laguna de Bay, Mounts Makiling and Banahaw, Manila, Batangas Bay, and the island of Mindoro