The Verandas at Saratoga Hills is composed of houses with a South American architectural theme that takes you back to the bygone days when family living was simple, slow-paced, and more idyllic, in contrast to the hectic frenzy of today’s urban routine.
Home owners are encouraged to build roof-covered, open-sided living spaces such as terraces, verandas, and porches in front of each home to maximize the enjoyment of the fresh breeze, soothing landscaped scenery, and congenial atmosphere of neighborliness.
- A South American architectural-themed community
- Sits on 12.72 hectares of idyllic terrain
- Has 306 lots with sizes ranging from 335-742 sqms.
- Full landscaped surroundings
- Crisp and pleasing weather
- A safe, gated community with 24-hour security
- Independent and abundant water supply
- 24-hour emergency medical and fire-fighting teams
- 100% emergency power supply
- In-house landscaping and full housekeeping services available
|Construction Team:||Marcbuilt Construction Inc. and
Ayin Contractor and Trading Corp.
|Designer:||Schema Konsult Inc.|
|Landscaping Works:||IP Santos and Associates|
|Construction Management:||Jose Aliling Construction and Management Inc. (JACMI)|
Other The Greenlands Projects
Weather in Tagaytay
Did You Know?