1707 Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
telephone number: (607) 271-1888
fax number: (607) 271-1333
Located near the southern tip of Malaysia, the Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort allows members of the Tagaytay Highlands Golf Club and Highlands Country Club who are not residing in Malaysia to enjoy all the facilities available to its regular members. Visiting members may play up to 14 games of golf each calendar year, and Tagaytay Highlands Golf members members are exempt from green fees. This agreement does not apply to absentee members.
Please supply Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort's management with the following:
• letter of introduction (for Tagaytay Highlands Golf Club and Country Club members)*
• golf handicap certificate (Tagaytay Highlands members only)*
• valid Tagaytay Highlands Golf Club or Country Club membership card
• at least three days' advance notice to TPGR
*secure from our membership services office
• The visiting members may enjoy the facilities of the host club to the same extent as their own membership privileges ( subject to availability )
• Visiting members shall abide with all the rules and regulations of the Host Club.
• Visiting members need to preset an introduction letter and a valid Membership Card, together with their Golf Handicap Certificates, duly signed by the General Manager.
• Visiting members may play golf without Green Fee but subject to pre-arranged booking.
• Host Club shall reserve 4 flights (2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon) for visiting members on weekends provided that the visiting members must place booking at least 3 days in advance.
• All fees payable by the Host Club Members shall also be applied to the visiting Member. TCCATH shall be allowed to play golf but subject to paying green fees.
• The visiting member may use the golfing facilities for not more than 14 times (flights) in a calendar year.
• This does not apply to absentee Members.
• All payment shall be made in form of cash and credit card.
• Not applicable of the members of reciprocal Club is residing in the Host Country.
Weather in Tagaytay
Did You Know?