Tol Jakarta-Cikampek Km.47, (Pintu Tol Kawarang Barat) Kawarang 41361, Indonesia
Telephone No.: (62-267) 644-737
Fax No.: (62-267) 644-138
Sedana Golf and country club takes its name from the Rambut Sedana statutes which have since become symbols of wealth and fortune.
Located east of Jakarta City, Sedana has a Mark Rathert designed Par 72 Championship golf course in the midst of fertile rice fields of Karawang Barat. To change the flat land and create an elevated landscape, some 200,000 cubic metre of soil was brought in to reshape to contours. Mark has cleverly designed the golf course to fit into a residential housing estate which is elongated.
Measuring 6,408 metres (7,050 yds) from the Championship tees, the Par 72 Championship golf course layout offset offers four different sets often for golfers so that golfers of varying capabilities may enjoy the playability of the course.
Bermuda 419 covers the fairways and roughs. Tifdwarf are used for greens which have Stimpmeter reading 8 feet. The gentle undulations on the green and various pin can change the character of the course dramatically from a resort course to a taxing tournament course to test the best in golf.
- 18 hole Championship Golf Course ( Tuesday to Sunday )
- Club house
- Golf Pro-Shop
- Locker Rooms w/ Massage, Sauna & Japanese style hot bath facilities
- Fairways Restaurants (Japanese & International Cuisines)
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- The visiting member may enjoy the facilities pf the Host Club to the same extent as their own membership privileges (subject to availability).
- Visiting members shall abide with all the rules and regulations of the Host Club.
- Visiting THIGCI/TCCATH – needs to present an introduction letter and a valid membership card duly signed by the General Manager.
- Tee time must be booked at least 1 week in advance (subject to availability).
- All fees payable by the host club members shall also be applied to the visiting member. TCCATH shall be allowed to play golf but subject to playing green fees.
- This does not apply to absentee member.
- Visiting member can bring a maximum of three (3) guests.
- All payments shall be made in form of cash or credit card.
- Not applicable if the member of the reciprocal club is residing in the Host Country.
- Visiting member may use the golfing facilities of the Host Club for not more than 12 times in a calendar year.
Weather in Tagaytay
Did You Know?