Renowned architects Pablo Antonio and Nonoy Hubilla designed the Pinecrest Village—Tagaytay Highlands’ first residential project with a quaint, intimate Swiss-Alpine theme.
- A complex of 128 condominium units
- A four-hectare cozy countryside community with an Alpine village atmosphere
- Right beside Hole no. 2 of the Tagaytay Highlands golf course
- With three basic types of units: one-bedroom with floor areas ranging from 84.60 to 147.68 sqms., two-
bedroom with floor areas of 136.60 sqms. and 161.40 sqms., and three-bedroom units with floor areas of
158.80 and 159.32 sqms.
- All units have luxury bathroom suites with Jacuzzi for two
- Fireplaces in every living room and master’s bedroom
- Balconies and decks with spectacular views
- Modern kitchens with European style cabinets, counters and fixtures
- Covered parking spaces
- 100% emergency power supply
- Abundant water supply
- In-house landscaping
- Full housekeeping services
- Security services
|Construction Team:||Belle Construction Team|
|Designers:||Hubilla Design Group|
|Landscaping Works:||Tagaytay Highlands Garden|
|Construction Team:||Belle Corporation|
Other The Highlands Projects
Weather in Tagaytay
Did You Know?
Did you know when Tagaytay Highlands was established? It was in 1991.
Did you know that the Highlands Golf Club named all its pet ducks? Yes, all the ducks are named Dexter.
Did you know who designed the golf courses in Tagaytay Highlands? It was Richard Bigler.
Did you know what structure was first built in Tagaytay Highlands? It was the Tagaytay Highlands Golf Club.