Mission Hills Road, Guanlan Town, Shenzhen
telephone number: (86-755) 802-0888
fax number: (86-755) 801-0713
Located an hour and a half's drive from Hongkong's Queen's Pier, the Mission Hills Golf Club allows members of the Tagaytay Highlands and Midlands Golf Clubs who are not residing in the People's Republic of China and Hongkong to enjoy all the facilities available to its regular members. Visiting members may bring up to three guests on weekdays and play up to 12 games of golf each year, subject to applicable green fees. This agreement does not apply to absentee members.
Please supply Mission Hills Golf Club's management with the following:
- letter of introduction and golf handicap certificate from our membership services office
- valid Tagaytay Highlands or Tagaytay Midlands Golf Clubs membership card
at least seven days' advance notice, coordinated by our membership services manager
- Mission Hills 5 star resort and spa
- Mission Hills Spa
- Sports Academies
- Mission Hills Golf Academy
- Mission Hills Tennis Academy
- Mission Hills Shop
- Green Grocer convenient store
- Mission Hills Florist
- Mission Hills Spa Shop
- Associate members are granted access to the same facilities at the host club that are extended to full members of that club.
- Associate members are able to use those facilities subject to the same charges as a Members Guest unless otherwise specified within this agreement. For this purpose, they will be charged the published 'Members Guest Rate'
- Members may introduce guests to the host club as set out in point 9, and the attached schedule two 'party a guest policies' and 'schedule three, 'party b and c guest policies'
- spouse card holders and junior members are treated as Associate Members with the exception of not being able to introduce guests
- Each visiting member may enjoy a maximum of 12 rounds of golf per calendar year under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Visiting members are responsible for their own conduct oat the host club premises, as well as the conduct of any guests that they introduce.
- Visiting members are obliged to comply with the dress code, the rules and the by laws and any local rules of the host club.
- Visiting members must comply with any handicap restrictions that are enforced by the host club.
- Associate Members may introduce guests to the host club during weekdays only in the exceptional circumstances, visiting Associate members may introduce guests to the host club on weekends and Public Holidays as determined by the host club. This will be accepted on a case by case basis, and subject to any charges and restrictions as outlined by the host club
- Associate members may introduce guests during the weekdays under the same conditions as full members of the host club, subject to the published green fee charges.
- Guests must be accompanied by the introducing associate member at all times
- All payments must be settled by the visiting associate member prior to the departure of the member.
- Payments must be made in cash or by an accepted credit card
Weather in Tagaytay
Did You Know?